Wednesday 20 April 2016

The search service is not able to connect to the machine that hosts the administration component. Verify that the administration component in search application 'Enterprise Search Service Application' is in a good state and try again.

Found this error on the APAC farm, The search service is not able to connect to the machine that hosts the administration component. Verify that the administration component  in search application 'Enterprise Search Service Application' is in a good state and try again.

After looking at the ULS log found the databases were not in compatibility mode.

You can go to Upgrade and Migration, Click on Review Databases , check if the search databases are in backward compatibility mode 


run psconfig if not upradge the databases manually this tends to happen when you have automated patching on the farm sometimes for windows updates.

11 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I'm just getting started in IT and new technologies. I admit that I dream about many things at home, but I decided to get to know it a little first. At the beginning I want to implement cloud solutions. I saw a nice offer on Pro4People . What do you think about it? A good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're trying hard to burn fat then you certainly have to start following this totally brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To create this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, cost-efficient, and delightful.

    From their first launch in early 2019, thousands of clients have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a smart keto meal plan diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this information So i am glad to www.offshoreservers.net
    show that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling
    I discovered just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fire alarm system system supplier Pakistan Good site! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written.

    ReplyDelete